CVS Clients: Making an Appeal
In order to progress with your business rates appeal, we require a number of documents for each site. The checklist below outlines what you need to provide to CVS to help us achieve the best possible outcome for you.
- A copy of your current rates bill
- Your occupancy/liability date
- A copy of your rent invoice and rent amount
- A copy of your lease (if your property is leasehold)
- Historical rates bills may also be of use to our Surveyors to aid the appeal
- Government Gateway access details
Alternatively, ensuring you quote your unique Client Reference Number, you can email them to email@example.com or post them to us at:
CVS Business Rent & Rates Specialists
CVS is Client Centric and a member of the Institute of Customer Service, ensuring we strive to provide all of our Clients with 'World Class' service at all times. If you have a query about your level of service or need to make a complaint, please click here for our official complaints procedure.